Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm back!
One week left before school starts, and we get back into routine.
Have spent the last couple of weeks up at Paihia with no internet connection, which meant I was unable to update the blog. However I had lots of fun, what with going jet-boating, tall ship sailing and of course eating ice-cream while having a look in the shops up there. One shop in particular I really liked - Flying Fish Design. It is filled with some of the most crazy and not-so-crazy things, but I loved going in there and finding new stuff. I must have been in there like six or seven time in two weeks - slight obsession! Anyway, the owner, an absolutly lovely lady, gave me their website details, which lets you buy stuff online.  Check out www.flyingfishdesign.co.nz for some really great stuff. I bought the Fantail mirror, which looks wonderful. It makes me feel like I'm in a forest!

Some pictures now!

Cape Reinga

Fabric designs at The Stone Store

Kemp House - The oldest house in New Zealand, with a beautiful garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment