Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Time to start anew people! Think positive, dare to dream and above all, have fun! I'm determined to make this a year to remember, which it should be, as I'm now in my final year of school. I have got New Year resolutions, which I'm not going to post on here, but one of them is to try and update this blog regularly, which means I'm going to have to do some serious time management in order to fit everything in. Being the good girl that I am, I skipped along to one of my favourite shops, kikki-K (ok, my most utterly favourite stationary shop), to organize my year with some of the most beautiful stationary. Below is my year planner, which is going to sit on my wall in my bedroom and glare at me so I won't be able to hide from school.


Isn't it just gorgeous? I don't really want to write on it for fear of spoiling the lovely cleanness of it, but I must. Later, when school starts I shall post a picture of it all written on. However, to counteract the sadness of writing on the lovely clean planner, I also got myself a cute multicoloured pen, which just happen to be from kikki-K as well! (Can you see the pattern yet?This is not the same pattern as my pen, (mine has pink, blue, yellow, green & brown stripes), but it is the same style. Anyway, as you can see, I'm all organized to be organized, but we won't be able to tell whether I have succeeded in being organized until the end of the year. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment