Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gig Outfits

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting at home, watching Spiderman 3 and daydreaming, when suddenly my phone went. The message was from my dad, who said that we had got tickets on the door for the Supergroove and Elememo P gig at The Powerstation that night. Of course I started jumping around all excited, until my cousin sent an email to my dad saying that he didn't know if I would be able to get in, as the gig was R18, and I am a mere 17yrs. So, I was extra careful in picking my outfit and applying my makeup, as I had to look 18yrs old. It wasn't too hard though, and in the end I got inside The Powerstation! The gig was really good, Supergroove and Elemeno P both rocked out hard. It was one of the best nights out I've had for a while. Got home after midnight, and was late to work the next day due to sleeping in (oops!).
Below is an outfit I would love to wear if I was going to any other gigs like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment